• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TTI 440-178 Headers

gtxdana

Local time
12:38 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking to see if anyone has used the TTI 1-7/8" headers on a 70 B/E-Body with a 440 and the three-piece kickdown linkage. According to TTI, these headers will clear the transmission mounted bellcrank for the linkage, unlike the 1-3/4" and 2" headers which require the bellcrank to be sectioned or the tube to be modified.

Of course, TTI won't have any of the 440-178 headers in stock until maybe May/June. Before I sell the TTI 440-200 headers I have and take a chance waiting on the 1-7/8" headers, I'm looking for any feedback on the fitment of these headers, or maybe the Doug's D452 headers with a column shift, three-piece kickdown on a 440.

I'm looking to see if anyone has used the TTI 1-7/8" headers on a 70 B/E-Body with a 440 and the three-piece kickdown linkage. According to TTI, these headers will clear the transmission mounted bellcrank for the linkage, unlike the 1-3/4" and 2" headers which require the bellcrank to be sectioned or the tube to be modified.

Of course, TTI won't have any of the 440-178 headers in stock until maybe May/June. Before I sell the TTI 440-200 headers I have and take a chance waiting on the 1-7/8" headers, I'm looking for any feedback on the fitment of these headers, or maybe the Doug's D452 headers with a column shift, three-piece kickdown on a 440.
Not mine, but they popped up on my FB page Tti big block mopar Headers

Auto Transport Service
Back