• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Turbo Action Shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

65 3 times

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:39 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
In my constant effort to fix things that are not broke I ordered a Dedenbear air shifter for my A body. The air shifter did not like my #70001B Turbo action shifter. This shifter works terrific with the 727 or 904 transmission and does everything it was designed for well. It is a REVERSE pattern shifter that is convertible to a forward pattern. The cable is in great shape. I am sending the new hardware kit that came in my new #70011 Shifter. I will send the instructions that came with the new shifter. It came with a new neutral safety switch which is pictured included. The left side of this shifter had some paint chips from my seat belt buckle that I touched up with semi flat black. This #70001B shifter sells new for $604.99. I will sell this used unit for $250.00 plus ship from 51401. I will pack and ship in box my new shifter came in. Includes shifter, cable, new hardware kit, new neutral safety switch and instructions. I will accept a personal check from an solid member. Dave Runge, Carroll, Iowa. 51401 Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Pics

IMG_2159.jpeg

IMG_2158.jpeg

IMG_2157.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back