• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turn Signal Thursday?

How bout trashy trailer house Thursday or even trashy house Thursday? Man, the first house I rented had a cracked slab that was bad enough to drop in quarters sideways and the dang thing was cracked every which way but loose. If some girl walked in with heels she had to pay attention where she stepped. Even the 12x22 garage looked like it was about to fall over but we straightened that up and braced it well enough to pull engines etc from the ceiling. Couldn't use an engine crane in there because it's slab was worse than the house lol. For 75 bucks a month it wasn't bad :D Wasn't much on taking pics of stuff back then though......late summer 1969 and through 1970 and early 71 when I got my draft notice.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Trashy trailer house was my first house, I got rid of most of the pictures because the reminder if what it looked like was awful! Last year I bought an abandoned property, the windows had been knocked out, animal poop all over the the place. I gutted it, replaced flooring, replaced wood paneling, lived in it, no heat, no a, just window units and spaces heaters, no stove. I couldn’t stand it anymore and sold it, and upgraded.

F5EEF39A-97C0-4127-89A0-F800F93539B1.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back