• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turn Signal Thursday?

10-18-19d.jpg

I used to like Yellow Bullets thong Thursdays the best. Oh, and thay had a tramp stamp Tuesday also. Should we start those on here as well????
Take it to the Blue Forum where it should survive more than 3 seconds lol

how many times did you go to bed after playing with the HO car sets and your thumb was so sore from pushing down on that plunger . what a great memory

This was after driving through a mosquito storm to @Thunderlugs place.

IMG_3924 (2).jpg

Left at 5am this year, but there were no mosquitoes.

IMG_6604.jpg

I have a some of it that survived from when I was a kid and also have some newer stuff. Still working on my road course layout with train and working Dukes of Hazzard jump.

20220822_165429.jpg

20220310_164748.jpg

20220310_164736.jpg

20210416_111331.jpg

There's also side shot Saturday in use as well...for Thursday, how about Throttle Thursday? As in the cars are actually in movement instead of stationary?

I don’t know if I can edit the post name, but pretty much anything that starts with a t other then turn signals Thursday. How’s that? :lol:

Lil Reds giant in your face, even Stevie Wonder can see it, turn signal

F6FA2325-32B2-45AF-A1AD-4CC2B925AE0D.jpeg

Well, can't use Tail Lights because Tuesday claimed that one.

Transportation Thursday
Tachometer Thursday (dashboard pictures)
Throttle Thursday (tire smoke!)
Track Thursday (racing pix)

Still love slot cars, I had a massive strombecker set it was about 30 ft and probably 25 cars played with it all the time for hours upon end .Still have an old AFX set and our kids had Carrera sets we loved .

Well, can't use Tail Lights because Tuesday claimed that one.

Transportation Thursday
Tachometer Thursday (dashboard pictures)
Throttle Thursday (tire smoke!)
Track Thursday (racing pix)
Throw-out bearing Thursday has a nice ring to it, but I don't think it'll get many posts. :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back