• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turns over and over but no spark

...and easier to swap out, so try those first if you have them
Tried coil and tried a used ecu but still nothing. Thinking it's a wiring issue but I picked up a new ecu so gonna try that first but still have to fix the fuel line leak

...and we tried all the "silly" things like the coil tower to dist wire and a new cap?

if the coil doesn't fire at all it could be a bad dist pickup.

Is the ecu ground good?

I've seen a car run for quite a while with it not even mounted and then all of a sudden decide it needs to be grounded GOOD.

The wiring for these is not terribly difficult and can be made from scratch or bypassed with a couple sets of alligator jumpers.

for a while I had both the ballast and the coil lead jumped with the same wire on mu 70 Bee

So what happened?
Fixed
Set on fire
Gave up
Still broke
Sold as is
Pushed off cliff

Lol :) so very glad you asked.. had to divorce the wife, the negativity was killing the B ride vibe. Cleaned up the electric, new ignition rebuilt the TQ but ultimately it was just too temperamental. Picked up a factory rebuilt 3310s 750cfm for super cheap which was the deciding factor. Do far so good. I got the two best dogs and the best ride. Put up 200w of solar panel running to two 12v hooked to 1500w inverter. Keeps us going with power to spare. Been in vegas all of 2020 so far but looking to continue on this magical mystery ride in the next month or two. Needing to acquire a fuel tank to replace the current rear one. Turns out the tow truck incident seriously compromised the poly tank and the metal coffin tank on the passenger side has issues of overflow when full.any thoughts on replacement tanks would be much appreciated. Also wanted to convert drive train to 4x4 if anyone has any experience or tips. So to wrap if up, this van hasn't killed me yet and if anything has made me appreciate life more and how very precious it is.
So what happened?
Fixed
Set on fire
Gave up
Still broke
Sold as is
Pushed off cliff

Auto Transport Service
Back