• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Twin AFB Carter Carb Idle Mixture Screws New 68 thru 72 model

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGWILLIE

Local time
3:29 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have stainless steel idle mixture screws for sale.
If you have an emissions carb that you have tried to remove the screws during rebuild the factory screws are held in place by a very small hex head keeper screw on the sideof the idle screw boss.
If you try to remove this screw like I did by just backing it out it snaps in the carb base and has to be removed for a replacement.
All Carters AFBs had this feature in 68 thru 72 and if you are looking for a replacement good luck.
No one made these so I had several sets made and now have some for sales on Ebay or will sell here to real Mopar owners.
40.00 a set or 25.00 each with shipping and tax if tax is required.
I know it sounds high but try getting some one to machine a couple of these for you and it will scare you to death the actual cost, the olny way I could do it cost effective was to do 50 sets of screws and this is the results. They work well and replace the emissions screws without the bump for the emissions hex head screw to allow them to work correctly.

Thank you Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back