• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWO interior black paints 67 GTX

My powder-coater has a powder that is nearly identical to original suede finish. All my dashes get it.

Krusty dash left angle powder.jpg

My powder-coater has a powder that is nearly identical to original suede finish. All my dashes get it.
I agree - that stuff is pretty much dead on. Its widely used on Harley's from the factory.

The local Harley dealer, brings him tons of new shiney stuff...to make black. Sigh.

Check out this thread on FABO about the JD Blitz black paint. This paint came out back in the early 80s while I was working at a dealer in IL. I was redoing a 68 RR and needed paint to do the tops of the door inside and tried this and it was perfect for that. I've used it ever since on all areas.

John Deere Blitz Black

Thanks for the info . Didn't even think of outdoor textured paint . I'll have to give it a try. I still have to paint the lower dash area.

Auto Transport Service
Back