• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tyson vs Jaws

Budnicks, I think most people disliked Tyson at some point, but you are right today he seams like a changed man, and I think people like him again, or at least willing to give him a chance.
He was just a lightning quick knock out machine, but not much of a "technical" boxer.
I think when he lost his way, he was very insecure and trying to "act tough".
IMO, Lewis took him apart, it was boring to watch, and Lewis never took any chances with him, just out boxed him.

The man bit off Holyfeild's ear, and said he would eat his children!!!!! If any boxer is gonna fight Jaws I guess he is the guy, LOL!!!

Lets not forget,
He once said the best punch he ever landed was to Robin Givens!

Lets not forget,
isn't she his ex-wife, the one he raped, beat up ?
& went to prison for ?

I may be mixing cases :poke:

Lets not forget,
LOL! According to Google, she's only worth 2mil these days. She had better play her cards right......

James Bond's phone number? :rolleyes:

Mike Tyson's...
4132282792b6323147c10f125c256894.jpg

Desiree Washington but don't think he was ever married to her.
he was married to Robin Givens IIRC

I just conflated the facts & mixed cases :lol:

have to be wrong every so often, ask RC

Tyson was unmitigated fury in the ring in his prime. I would have loved to see Tyson/ALi in their prime. My money would have as always been on Ali. Tyson is/was a troubled man. I felt sorry for him because I think he was so mentally troubled. He tries hard now to get past his past but it still chases him. I’m happy for him that he’s got some form of career in entertainment.

I’m not one for giving second chances, but he is doing well, seems “together” and I wish him the best.

Tyson was unmitigated fury in the ring in his prime. I would have loved to see Tyson/ALi in their prime. My money would have as always been on Ali. Tyson is/was a troubled man. I felt sorry for him because I think he was so mentally troubled. He tries hard now to get past his past but it still chases him. I’m happy for him that he’s got some form of career in entertainment.

THAT WOULD BE INCREADABLE to see!!!! SCREW Tyson VS Jaws, Tyson VS Ali!!!!
My gut tells me Ali should win, But MAN, Tyson was a lightning quick aggressive monster, and IF Tyson got in one shot, It could be over. I know Forman was an aggressive hard hitter, but Forman didnt have Tyson's speed.
Ali is a better all around boxer, NO DOUBT, but I just re watched some of Tysons fights, and he was incredible.
He just came out like a tornado.
I say Ali SHOULD win, but in boxing you never know, look at Buster Douglas, or Leon Spinks!

Before Forman, they offered the grill to Hulk Hogan, I guess he should not have passed on that one, think of all the extra money his wife could have taken from him!!

Personally I use the Randy Savage "elbow smash" the fat grill.
Do the burgers taste good? OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back