• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UFOs or UAPs are real

Dr. Robert S. Harrington was a U.S. Naval Observatory astronomer who participated in the discovery of Pluto's moon, Charon. Using math and observations of disturbances in the orbits of known planets, it's possible to calculate the likely position and size of unknown planets (or moons). Dr. Harrington believed he had located another planet in the outer solar system by its gravitational influence on known bodies; and Harrington's calculations agreed with Zechariah Sitchin's "translations" of the Sumerian tablets - specifically the Enuma Elish, which describes the entry into our solar system of a rogue gas giant and its moons; one of which was inhabited by the Annunaki. Many disagree with Sitchin and consider him a fraud, but FWIW here he is interviewing Dr. Harrington.

A little over two years after this interview, Dr. Harrington died of a fast acting throat cancer.

Before his death, Dr. Harrington attempted to sight the Annunaki planet "Nibiru" from an observatory in the southern hemisphere. Some think he succeeded.

There are a few astronomers who continue to look for "Planet X -" in the Northern sky. But Harrington and Sitchin said it would be found in the Southern sky.

The article in my previous post says NASA is shutting down observations of the Kuiper belt by the New Horizons probe in favor of sun observations, although mission scientists say they can do both.

Might not be related, but could be related?

You, my friend are on top of things. Watch the movie accidental truth. I forget what platform I saw it on.

I've been hearing talk about "Project Blue Beam." It may not be possible to pull off without total control of the media. The legacy media is having mass layoffs everywhere, and Elon controls Twitter now. CNN could try to push "alien invasion" on Twitter, only to get "fact checked" via community notes and a spicy take from Elon.

You, my friend are on top of things. Watch the movie accidental truth. I forget what platform I saw it on.

They will. After I false flag attack by our own UFOs
If you have venmo watch a movie called ". The Lost century and how to reclaim it" being released on June 8th and shortly after.

Sometimes these balloons are not detected as to it's small size. As far as UFOs/UAP's these have been documented and until recently denied their existence by the government until last year. We are being visited by unknown aliens from unknown locations. The Air Force and the Navy both have reported the encounters. You can find information on these encounters here on YT. Open your mind it's happening.

Watch "the Lost century and how to reclaim it" documentary being released on June 8th and shortly after on venmo. It's all coming out now. No BS! If you see it let me know and as many people as you can. Also on YouTube "UFO into disclosure" don't remember which platform it is on, either Netflix or prime I think.

Watch "the Lost century and how to reclaim it" documentary being released on June 8th and shortly after on venmo. It's all coming out now. No BS! If you see it let me know and as many people as you can. Also on YouTube "UFO into disclosure" don't remember which platform it is on, either Netflix or prime I think.
That documentary is UFO end to disclosure on YouTube.

I'm curious what the objection to the above video was.

Anyone familiar with the Drake Equation & Carl Sagan's application of it towards any possibility of ET contact ?

giphy.gif

I love this movie, but I believe all governments are hiding something. Tinfoil hat on.

Because we have among us GREAT mechanics! Cooter can get that UFO humming! He may also paint it orange and put a Confederate battle flag on top, but that's the price you pay when you deal with The Man.

You'd better have lead in the large caliber size if you're going to shoot 10 ft tall aliens.
If shooting is the first choice of action? You're likely already doomed.

Attempt at communication is the prudent action. But fear may get in the way. Hopefully a 10' visitor would understand. The real question is "How." Our verbal and ear receptions only works in our (or simular atmospheric pressures) conditions. They may (and likely) communicate differently. Or at the least, at different frequency.

Auto Transport Service
Back