• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unbelievable: Sold car now he want's his money back

Tell him to try reconnecting the coil wire! It’s his now and I’d be suspicious of missing parts and/or title transfer already filed, so no returns!

Well - if you happen to find his new for sale ad and just happen to post it on here. A few people have time on their hands to reach out to him and ask him a bunch, and I mean a bunch of really deep and insightful questions.

I am not saying I am passive-aggressive like that.....but others are ;)

Well - if you happen to find his new for sale ad and just happen to post it on here. A few people have time on their hands to reach out to him and ask him a bunch, and I mean a bunch of really deep and insightful questions.

I am not saying I am passive-aggressive like that.....but others are ;)
Does it have a radio?

Steve, does your state have a provision that when you sell a vehicle, you can write them and state in writing that the car (full description/VIN/color/etc) was sold to Mr. XYZ in Balderdash, Donkeyland on (date)? This tells them you no longer have the car. My state has such a provision, but it's a tear-off at the bottom of the title that you send in...along with ten bucks.

Steve, does your state have a provision that when you sell a vehicle, you can write them and state in writing that the car (full description/VIN/color/etc) was sold to Mr. XYZ in Balderdash, Donkeyland on (date)? This tells them you no longer have the car. My state has such a provision, but it's a tear-off at the bottom of the title that you send in...along with ten bucks.
Good idea. I think Pa. has everything except that.

Just talk to a lawyer and he'll tell you this guy is full of himself and is using you for whatever reason, I don't care. One letter from him and the guy will run. Cost a few bucks, but it's better than stewing over this. This is not your fault, this guy is screwed up. Playing with people like this when they think I'm stupid is what I live for. Turnabout is fair play.......

Auto Transport Service
Back