• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unbelievable: Sold car now he want's his money back

Have you heard the stories about guys renting Home Depot trucks and swapping the engines?
I heard they did that with the Hertz Rent-A-Car (Mustangs) back in the day.

I write the buyers name on the title so they can’t flip it. I pay taxes, so can these scofflaws that want free military, roads, schools, etc. Prevents this free roll situation the OP is in.

Saga is nearly over.
He texted me today at 2:50. Said he decided to keep the car.
Going to try and sell it.

Damn – does this mean we can’t keep giving you advice on this here thread?

Saga is nearly over.
He texted me today at 2:50. Said he decided to keep the car.
Going to try and sell it.
Best outcome that could have happened with this mess imo. I realize you were trying to be a good guy and giving in to what he wanted, but you shouldn't of even been asked to do such a thing.

done........ now block his phone number........ and congrats on the sale, but not the 2 weeks of stress

1696200403995.jpeg

done........ now block his phone number........ and congrats on the sale, but not the 2 weeks of stress
Stress wasn't the word for it. Yesterday I started getting testy with my wife and had to apologies to her. We have been together since 1970. First time ever had to that.

Stress wasn't the word for it. Yesterday I started getting testy with my wife and had to apologies to her. We have been together since 1970. First time ever had to that.

Tell her that you need to ‘get the poison out’ tonight and you need her help.

Tell her that you need to ‘get the poison out’ tonight and you need her help.
To verify a reoccurring situation does not present itself, a repeating regimen is recommended until no further symptoms are apparent.
This could take years.

The OP also needs to verify the prescription from Dr. RC. Is it administered orally or injection?

Come on, trying to lighten it up here.

Glad to hear that (hopefully) it seems this mess is finished. One thing I gather from this, is, you're a helluva nice guy. Tell your wife I said so, that should clear things up for ya ! :lol:

Guys a flipper and he lost the first buyer. Block his number and do not answer emails from him ever.

Was this after she smacked you across the head?

Auto Transport Service
Back