• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Unknown year buckets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Dugan

Local time
12:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Can anybody tell me what year this seat is from,, the black one in the picture,, I have both seats,,, oh and I am wanting to sell them,, Thanks
631C7784-DD0E-4408-A149-122D90AE6A64.jpeg

Not sure what exact year, but 62-65 style seat.

Alright,, when I bought my 67 Dart someone had put them in there,, they seemed a little to wide for it,, the person I bought the car from said he thought they were “B” body seats,, weren’t the Barracudas that y’all are saying they are out of “A “ body cars ?

A & B bodies shared seats for several years in that era. Sometimes different upholstery patterns but the same seats. 67 A body Dart and 67 B body shared the same seats, just different trim and upholstery patterns.

But, yes, you are correct. Barracudas 64-69 were A body cars, replaced in 1970-74 by Dodge and Plymouth E-Bodies.

Do you have a picture of the other seat and how much

Looks exactly like my 63 Sport Fury! Can take photos or measurements if you need. Also, i have the compatibility book, can look there for part numbers and years of cross use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back