• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unmolested 67 Dodge Charger and garage of parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

fistymopar

Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I dont molest cars or tolerate it, for the record.
Now, what we have here is a 67 BB charger, 383 727 4bbl runs drives stops and steers. it doesnt have any crazy options or anything, but amazingly is missing only the tach mod and the cluster transformer. needs the floor pan behind the driver, (included) and treatment of some surface rust in the trunk. this thing starts right up everytime and really needs a good cleaning of whats there and paint to be a great driver. the only 2 spots on the body are driver door, has a gouge and little filler in the df fender. THERE IS NO RUST IN THE EXTERIOR OF THE CAR. miles are like 120,*** I think. there is a sweet driver door that goes with. please email if you are serious, but I run a 1-man resto shop, so im always busy. please be paitient. if interesed I will make a package deal of parts and cars....
Ill post more pics in a day or so. I do full blown restorations of mopars with several of references. see my website.
I will also be cleaning out my 1400 sqft storage building full of mopar parts, and its gotta go, heads blocks harnesses you name it. email with needs
[email protected] ATL area.
heres the link to the car. I just posted a video of it running.
http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm213/fistymopar/Projects and For Sale/67 383 Charger/

67 ch 1.JPG

67 ch 2.JPG

67 ch 3.JPG

4.jpg

Last edited:
He had $7500 on it. Guess he changed it. :confused:

No, I took the $7500 price off because it was offensive to some.......I guess untouched, nearly rust free big-block Chargers grow on trees some where....but not here though.

Speaking of gentleman,

Fisty is the model guy for that title, straight up, no games, and a man of his word.

Together, with much expert help from him and his shop, we built this car from a dust covered , ugly green barn find,

Too bad my monetary flow was not as quick as Fisty works, because this dude does NOT play games when it comes to getting work done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone for the assistance, As stated Im just trying to sell a nice car. Sure I could put a macco job on it-then it would look nicer in the pictures, but I dont misrepresent cars, there is enough of that already.
Im just another 29 year old gearhead that is trying to pay off his basil cell skin cancer bill. (3 monthes ago I had a silver dollar size hole taken outa my face) lucky me.
And for the record, Ill get some close ups of the RUST FREE quarters and fenders. Yes the "peek-a-boo" headlights are in the permanant "boo" position, and as I stated EVERY piece of trim is there. I might be young but I know what rust looks like, sir, and this one is how I described it. (maybe check the resolution on your monitor?)
I just posted 11 more pictures of it on my site, here.
http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm213/fistymopar/Projects and For Sale/67 383 Charger/

it's all there. nobody ripped off the ac, or the air cleaner, or hacked in an electronic ignition and voltage regulator from the St. Regis out behind the trailer. its a good solid builder, and i wish i had the money. somebody out there does, and he'll get close to what he's asking. good luck with the sale. :yes:

Speaking of gentleman,

Fisty is the model guy for that title, straight up, no games, and a man of his word.

Together, with much expert help from him and his shop, we built this car from a dust covered , ugly green barn find,

Too bad my monetary flow was not as quick as Fisty works, because this dude does NOT play games when it comes to getting work done.

Reason: Removed BS from post since it doesn't help the seller
If you say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back