• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*unofficial what are you listening to?* thread

Agreed .... unless it's the life of your new neighbor (less than a week) sheetrocking his house at 3AM for the past few nights!
Not to worry. There won't be much noise
when he starts painting.
Curious though, that he's hangin' rock at
3AM.

⁷Not to worry. There won't be much noise
when he starts painting.
Curious though, that he's hangin' rock at
3AM.
I jest...
Looking forward to meeting him.
I bumped into one of the young bucks in the neighborhood at 4:30 this morning while taking out the recycles before leaving for work. He told me the new guy works for the railroad (LIRR) and is anxious to get his family into their new home (he's updating).
Kinda' what I figured by what I was seeing past week or so.
Tap tap tap...
Saw saw saw...
Zip zip ziiiiip!
I won't lie though, it's pretty f'n annoying, hope he's a fast worker!

RIP George!
(Previous owner, 96 y/o, WW2 veteran, total gentleman, my friend.)
I'll keep my eye on things for you!

That was actually a Bob Welch Band concert where some of his old bandmates - John and Christine McVie, Mick Fleetwood joined in, plus Stevie. (Nicks wasn't part of F.M. before Bob Welch left the group). A great performance from 1981 at The Roxy. If you watch the whole concert, Howard Leese and Ann Wilson from Heart are also in there.

My wife and I were watching music videos the other night and three videos with Mopars in them came on in a row! The first one was Courtney Loves band Hole,the song titled Malibu,and in the opening scene, the camera pans in on a slotted mag wheel, then pans up to Courtney playing guitar standing on the hood of a 70 Charger. The next video was Matthew Sweet the song was Sick of Myself and he is driving himself to the hospital in his 70 Challenger R/T 4 speed car,which is occasionally in his videos and on his album covers! The next video was the Cranberries,the song was Linger,and the were driving a 66 Dart more door. Cool seeing Mopars in music videos.

Auto Transport Service
Back