• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*unofficial what are you listening to?* thread

My wife and I were watching music videos the other night and three videos with Mopars in them came on in a row! The first one was Courtney Loves band Hole,the song titled Malibu,and in the opening scene, the camera pans in on a slotted mag wheel, then pans up to Courtney playing guitar standing on the hood of a 70 Charger. The next video was Matthew Sweet the song was Sick of Myself and he is driving himself to the hospital in his 70 Challenger R/T 4 speed car,which is occasionally in his videos and on his album covers! The next video was the Cranberries,the song was Linger,and the were driving a 66 Dart more door. Cool seeing Mopars in music videos.
The Iron Maiden video for Wicker Man features a nice Challenger.

Couple weeks ago the wife and I went to the obx jeep invasion and had a big time. We took the CJ-5 down on a trailer.
Anyhoo they had a local guy playing all kinds of genres and he was fantastic.
If your in the obx look up Jonny Waters and company,you will not be disappointed

Jimi Hendrix gave Chicago their start, asking them to open for him even before their first album was out.

The new release Los Angeles Forum - April 26, 1969 (out November 18) presents an extraordinary performance by the Jimi Hendrix Experience. The main support act at the Forum that night was Chicago Transit Authority, who soon thereafter shortened their name to Chicago. In a brand new short film, three original members–trombonist James Pankow, trumpeter Lee Loughnane, keyboardist/vocalist Robert Lamm–recall being in awe of Jimi Hendrix as a musician and his graciousness as a person, and explain how his personal invitation to open for him on such a large stage was a turning point in their career. Pankow remembers meeting Jimi Hendrix at the Whisky a Go Go: “He looks at us and he goes, ‘You guys have a horn section that sounds like one set of lungs, and a guitar player that’s better than me. You want to go on the road?’ Hell yeah! … our jaws were hanging open.”

Auto Transport Service
Back