• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*unofficial what are you listening to?* thread

Something newer

One of the strangest album covers of all time. The Turkish version of 'Obscured By Clouds' featured an image of Queen rather than Pink Floyd . . .

0000000000 732f One of the strangest album covers of all time. The Turkish version of 'Obscure...jpg

I have a friend who received his Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon LIVE at Wembley Box Set today, so I downloaded the album from Tidal.
I just got finished listening to it straight through (as it should be) and it's a great rendition!
I still like my 5.1 SACD of DSOTM best, and of course I'll always be glad for the memory of my friend JP Robillard (RIP) when we listened to his copy of DSOTM on vinyl, on his McIntosh electronics and Klipschorn speakers when he was about EIGHTY years old!

Sasquatch I.

I have seen Molly Hatchet so many times, what a great band!
I'm going to eventually officially name my Roadrunner "Miss Victory" from the Beatin' The Odds album, song is Beatin' The Odds. That's a great name for a manual transmission equipped street/strip car that dares to challenge others on the road and at the track!

I'm going to eventually officially name my Roadrunner "Miss Victory" from the Beatin' The Odds album, song is Beatin' The Odds. That's a great name for a manual transmission equipped street/strip car that dares to challenge others on the road and at the track!

That’s awesome, let’s bring back painting our car names on them!

That’s awesome, let’s bring back painting our car names on them!
Thank you. As many times as I've heard that song, I listened all the way through again. It fires me UP!
I'm not going to paint a name on her, but I am likely to get a rear window "wrap". I want the name "Miss Victory" and definitely that scroll off the album:
20180528_202041.jpg
Screenshot_20180527-204810_Google.jpg

Not listening at this moment...but last sat. night I saw Mark Farner at a small theater in port houron MI....1100 seats. What a great show....the old man still has it!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back