• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Unsilenced Air Cleaner. 440 HP RARE Option for 68 B Bodies with 5 inch base plate, if want to: 67 GTX & Coronet R/T's with 5 inch base plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF guys! If you keep your trap shut, the seller will figure out what is going on when no one is interested. You all know that comments are not allowed in sale threads and this is a perfect example why they aren't.
I was hoping we'd maybe go with post 16... but maybe not! :(

Is this the same one on FABO for $800.00 plus $40.00 to ship? Why the difference? Kim
Thanks good question. Yes, no pie tin comes with that listing. 440 Super Commando and Magnun pie tins are no longer being made.

WTF guys! If you keep your trap shut, the seller will figure out what is going on when no one is interested. You all know that comments are not allowed in sale threads and this is a perfect example why they aren't.
Please let me know where or how to post a comment about this, thank you.

I was hoping we'd maybe go with post 16... but maybe not! :(
THat's the tough part of being a moderator. Most every post here is a education and I hope the seller is paying attention but Joey's sale rules state no comments. Send the seller a PM and let hem know that he is way out of whack. Don't post it in the sale thread.

Please let me know where or how to post a comment about this, thank you.
Read and follow rule #1 under Respondents (that's you)
1696982552941.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back