• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Upper Control Arm Bolt Access Plates

Coronutcase

Local time
11:55 PM
Reaction score
I'm replacing my Upper and Lower Control Arms and converting to Power Front Disc Brakes on my '67 Coronet. To access the upper control arm nuts, you have to remove the rubber/fiber (whatever the material is) access cover at the rear of the inner fender and the metal plate at the front of the inner fender. Does anyone know what the rubber like access covers are called and if reproductions are made or if anyone has some good used ones? My right side is completely destroyed, my left side is still pretty good, just one small rip.

Thanks for any help,

Jeff

Thank you Auto Teach!

I checked Detroit Muscle Technology"s site and they do have them. I will be ordering a set (only 18.00 with all the clips). I appreciate your help!

WileERobby, I thought they were called access covers too, but for whatever reason they are called "Engine Well Splash Shields"

Thanks again to you both.

good post , i have to replace mine , i just did my control arms and have to put it back
nice to know, i was going to cut some rubber mat i found

Auto Transport Service
Back