• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Upper control arm mounting bracket

Mesopic

Local time
2:59 AM
Reaction score
Hi
I own a 69 Roadrunner, due to rust i have had to replace my upper control arm mounting bracket on the left hand side, on this bracket there is the camber adjustment plate. Due to rust i am not able to salvage the two plates from the left hand side, does anyone know what the parts proper name is and where i can get it? I Recently bought a upper control arm mounting bracket to replace the dead one however it did not have the plates i require on it like i though.
I have uploaded a picture of the part i bought.
The part i require.
Where the part goes.
Any help would great.

Attachments

• 103_3883.jpg
    103_3883.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 890
  • 103_3884.jpg
    103_3884.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 770
  • 103_3886.jpg
    103_3886.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 615
looks to me like you have all you need there. just have to weld the two together. just make sure the cam bolt eccentrics fit in that cradle without binding and the slots line up

Haha I also need one of those adjusters. On my car, the previous owner had cut the adjuster in half and then welded the upper control arm adjuster to what is left of the bracket for some reason. Any where else I might be able to find one?

Hi
I own a 69 Roadrunner, due to rust i have had to replace my upper control arm mounting bracket on the left hand side, on this bracket there is the camber adjustment plate. Due to rust i am not able to salvage the two plates from the left hand side, does anyone know what the parts proper name is and where i can get it? I Recently bought a upper control arm mounting bracket to replace the dead one however it did not have the plates i require on it like i though.
I have uploaded a picture of the part i bought.
The part i require.
Where the part goes.
Any help would great.

I have a 1968 charger RT and my left side upper control arm bracket is rusted out as well. Can you please let me know where I can find these brackets to purchase I have looked everywhere with no luck. The shock tower around it is very very solid

A parts car will be your only source as they are not reproduced AFAIK.

Are you after the bracket that holds the cam eccentrics or the cam eccentrics? the Bracket IS available. That was a new bracket in the photo, the cam eccentrics are NOT available unless you buy a shock tower assembly *check it has them first though. i had to modify that bracket as it was junk but better then nothing and it is solid

Anyone know where I could get two of these mounts? I can only find them either 90$ each but not in stock, or welded on to shock towers and mine are still perfect. I’ve scoured the internet and about to just fab up my own.

Anyone know where I could get two of these mounts? I can only find them either 90$ each but not in stock, or welded on to shock towers and mine are still perfect. I’ve scoured the internet and about to just fab up my own.

Same here. I think I will have to make my own. Can anyone tell me what gauge they are? Mine are too far gone to get a correct measurement.

Auto Transport Service
Back