• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB US and Canada license plates wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

Local time
2:41 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
My US and Canadian license plate collection is NOT complete! I need the following states/territories/provinces/possessions to complete my set of pre-1991 tags. What'cha got? I have a variety of plates to trade, as well.

US - HI, MA, MI, WV, WI; plus DC, PR, Guam, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands

Canada - BC, NB, NL, NS, QC, SK, plus NT, YT, NU

Are you paying money? I ask because every US on your list is on ebay except for Mariana Islands

I have many Michigan 1959 through 1978

Are you paying money? I ask because every US on your list is on ebay except for Mariana Islands

I'd prefer trading. I've got Colorado, Oklahoma and Kansas tags out the wazoo that I'd trade with.
I have many Michigan 1959 through 1978

If you have a 1960 or 1966, I'd be very interested. PM me.

At ten to twenty dollars per tag (or more) plus postage, acquiring a collection via ebay is a very expensive proposition! I'd be very happy to provide postage for incoming-to-me tags/plates; but prefer freebies or trades for what I have available. I just spent $24.00 mailing a tag to BC, Canada. Crazy!

At ten to twenty dollars per tag (or more) plus postage, acquiring a collection via ebay is a very expensive proposition! I'd be very happy to provide postage for incoming-to-me tags/plates; but prefer freebies or trades for what I have available. I just spent $24.00 mailing a tag to BC, Canada. Crazy!
Was that sent by regular post? I mailed a radio to Mi with tracking for 32.00 Can. It was air mail.

Any US Forces or Canadian Forces plates are welcome, too. I have '90s USAEUR (W Germany), '90s AFCENT, '90s SHAPE Belgium, and US Forces Azores plates. If you have those, I have those already. My military tags are not available for sale or trade.

I'd love to get a USN plate from Gitmo!

Aussie plates?
I have NSW, S. Aust, and Queensland, I'd love to round out the AU states!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back