• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jerico 4-Speed conversion

Dodgesaurus

Local time
5:27 AM
Reaction score
Hello Mopar enthusiasts,

Considering on installing a Jerico 4-Speed in my 69 Roadrunner that has an A833 that unfortunately is not performing up to the task. Want to install a Jerico with a Long vertical gate shifter in the factory 4-Speed hole without hacking or cutting it up. Really need to know the unforeseen obstacles so that I can plan out and get what is needed please. If anyone has any experience with this, would really appreciate your inputs. Advantages to running custom shift rods with Heim joints? Pretty sure that I will need to modify a cross-member. Willing to machine custom pieces if needed, have access to a couple of machine shops. Appreciate all inputs for installations. We all know Jerico's perform very well. Engine is a 533" Hemi, 4.10 gear Dana 60

Thanks a million
Charlie

New to this forum, how do I modify my profile to have a picture of my car?
2Q==

Welcome. Post pics in your profile.

Hey Charlie,

It took me nearly a year to figure out how to post a picture. Then, because I had to study Hinduism for work, I realized that in your profile page your "Avatar" is where you post your picture . . . kind of like Krishna is an avatar, or image of Vishnue. Who would have thought you'd have to know anything about Hinduism to navigate this site! Hahaha!!!

You do know that the Jerico shifter does not fit the stock 4 speed hole? It is a racing shifter setup and will be wider due to the linkage setup. You can remove your 4 speed hump and make a different hump that will work in its slightly different location.

Auto Transport Service
Back