• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USA-RR - Prayers needed . . . for a special friend . . .

Prayers sent, hoping for a miracle.

Going through something similar with my dad. Cancer SUCKS! I will keep Gary and Beth in my prayers.

I've had a few commentary exchanges in past with USA-RR, but i had no idea He had cancer until this thread was opened. I send my Prayers & Vibes for Gary & Family.

I lost my wife recently so I know what it's like my prayers are sent!

USAR thoughts and prayers for you ,

Oh man....prayers for healing and comfort.

Fellow FBBO members, it's with a saddened heart that I have to pass on to you that we have lost one of our own members, this morning, to cancer . . . his wife Beth, and his daughter Emma were there by his side when he left this World.

USARR has a build thread on here for his Evil Scowl, and sadly, he will not be able to see it come to reality in this "World", however, Beth has told me that she'll be continuing the build of the "Evil Scowl", a car that is destined to become's Emma's car in the future and I will be in touch with Beth and assist her with posting pictures of the cars progress as we can.

Thanks to all the FBBO members for their prayers and know that Gary is no longer in any pain and at rest . . .

RIP Gary USARR . . . you will be missed . . .

The pain is gone now, Rest In Peace my Mopar Brother! You will be missed!

R.i.P .USA RR

sorry for the family's loss, but now he has a new body and will never know pain again.

Last edited:
Sad news indeed. My thoughts and condolences go out to his family.

My condolences to the family. Sad to see you go Mopar Brother..

Auto Transport Service
Back