• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USA-RR - Prayers needed . . . for a special friend . . .

conv67bdere

Super Moderator
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:24 PM
Reaction score
Most of you that are on this forum have probably heard of USARR - and his Evil Scowl project Road Runner.

279408-1ee67e390ec2843f81324a8e21a8f2f0.jpg

Link - http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/threads/my-70-barn-find.36844/

I'm passing along a TXT that I received today from his wife, Beth, and hope that each and everyone of you could extend them in your prayers . . .

Hey Larry, I wanted to let you know that Gary's cancer has moved to his brain. He had surgery about 2 weeks ago to remove one of the tumors. He's home now and we've called in hospice. We are hoping for the best and that he'll have a month or more with us. But it could be as short as a few weeks. He's doing ok at the moment. On quite a bit of pain meds, which makes him sleep a lot, but when he's up he's eating and alert. I'm sorry to tell you this in a test. Pretty emotional all the time. Beth USARR

I'm very saddened by this news and hearing about my good friend and his battle with this Nasty disease - Cancer - a battle that h'w been fighting for quite some time.

Please keep Gary, Beth, and his family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Thanks,
Larry ( Khan-vertible Mad Scientist Build )

Don't give up the fight! I'm praying for you!

Prayers for him & family.

Gary you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers as well....

Both you and your family are in my prayers USARR.
Keep your gloves on brother

Cancer is sooooo evil! Prayers being sent to Gary and the family.

Prayers for Gary & Family. i'm so lucky to be on my feet as i go through changes with my beast.

My thoughts and best wishes to him and his family to help get them through these sad times.

Very sorry to hear this. Thoughts & prayers sent.

Auto Transport Service
Back