• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Used Whirly Jig Rotisserie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69 Charger 500 Fanatic

Local time
9:51 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
FOR SALE:

Used (twice) Whirly Jig rotisserie. The current brackets are set up for 66-7 B-body cars but brackets for any make and model can be either bought or made. This is the Standard + BH5081912 model. Also comes with upper support bracket. Some people use the long pipes to keep it connected, but they are not needed and is not included.

Over $2K in this set up and that's what it would cost to replace now. Still like new and no other parts are missing. Have all original paperwork and video. $1400.00.

I bought this from a Moparts member but now do not need. Located in Louisville, KY. If you are fairly far away, I'm sure there someone who does transport work that may be able to swing through here on their way towards your direction??

I am traveling to the South Carolina area and the Atlanta, GA area very soon and will be happy to take it that far or drop it off along the way for free. I also know someone coming down from the Detroit area soon who will probably take it back with them if I were to ask??

$1400.00

Thanks for the ad space!

Attachments

• 7247788-jig.JPG
    7247788-jig.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 2,528
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back