• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Using sr687 linkage yearone

69 super bee

Local time
9:06 AM
Reaction score
I ordered the sr687 linkage from year one for my 69 super bee. Rods and arms do not look like the stock at all. Of course no instructions. Any help would be appreciated.

Here are 2 pics of my setup - taken 2 years ago. I discovered that my reverse rod was installed incorrectly (shift plate is upside-down) - corrected now.

833side_zps92fdf2d9.jpg

833close_zpsa40032ce.jpg

Don't forget you will need new bushes for the rod ends.

I bought that kit and then ended up reselling it on ebay. It is a universal kit that is supposed to work with several years, but not exactly correct for any. It will work though, and when set up the reverse rod adjustment threads will be to their max lengthwise. I ended up buying a correct one from Brewers that is much better quality with no slop between rods, levers, and shifter.

The pics help do you have any showing the rods and arms when its I neutral? Plus the person who did previous work on this tranny was an idiot.

The lever on the left is forward - both levers will point the same direction as the right hand top one in neutral

Auto Transport Service
Back