• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UTG Is this youtube channel for real or just supposed to be funny?

jamie

Local time
9:18 PM
Reaction score
280k subscribers following this? Ok I get that it COULD MAYBE work if you follow some basic guidelines but... I can see a hole next to the frost plug. Wouldn't a guy at least take that plug out and "V" that area,then machine/grind it round? Grind paint away from repair area and the ground clamp area on the cable side of clamp? Cover oil pump and rest of motor to keep hot bb's out of it? Not to mention the odds of this actually working if at all.

Anyone thinking of doing this DON'T. It would be a lot of work only to find out it still leaks and there is probably other cracks you don't see. When you become a Youtuber as big as this guy, you may want to dial back some of these hack jobs.

280k subscribers following this? Ok I get that it COULD MAYBE work if you follow some basic guidelines but... I can see a hole next to the frost plug. Wouldn't a guy at least take that plug out and "V" that area,then machine/grind it round? Grind paint away from repair area and the ground clamp area on the cable side of clamp? Cover oil pump and rest of motor to keep hot bb's out of it? Not to mention the odds of this actually working if at all.

Anyone thinking of doing this DON'T. It would be a lot of work only to find out it still leaks and there is probably other cracks you don't see. When you become a Youtuber as big as this guy, you may want to dial back some of these hack jobs.

:rofl: :rofl: And here we go!

YYYyyyyeeeaaaahh..... long story with a lot of history. Ole Uncle Tony has been caught numerous times at stunts like the one you pointed out. God forbid if anybody thinks he's more than entertainment!!

Auto Transport Service
Back