• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Various Mopar parts of unknown origin

Status
Not open for further replies.
68 B body grill
Unknown cluster
Looks like a A body 4-speed 23 spline
Unknown Radio
66-67 B body Radio
66-67 Charger Hubcaps
No price on your ad per site rules. How much for all?

Have no idea...didn't even know what I had. What is reasonable and how would I go about shipping this pile of stuff? That transmission isn't exactly light and the grill and instrument cluster are kind of long and fragile. Pick up would be easiest but Wyoming isn't on anyone's beaten path.
Sorry to the moderators for not adding prices. Where should I move the post?

Have no idea...didn't even know what I had. What is reasonable and how would I go about shipping this pile of stuff? That transmission isn't exactly light and the grill and instrument cluster are kind of long and fragile. Pick up would be easiest but Wyoming isn't on anyone's beaten path.
Sorry to the moderators for not adding prices. Where should I move the post?
Ask questions in general discussion, get your answers and then post for sale ads.

68 B body grill
Unknown cluster
Looks like a A body 4-speed 23 spline
Unknown Radio
66-67 B body Radio
66-67 Charger Hubcaps
No price on your ad per site rules. How much for all?
Damn! When we finally get that Mopar Trivia game going, I’m on your team

Damn! When we finally get that Mopar Trivia game going, I’m on your team
I have had to learn a lot over the years. I have a friend that his idea of bagging and tagging everything was a gallon ziploc bag with the label saying front end bolts and screws. That means from the firewall forward. It doesn't get any better the futher he goes.

I have had to learn a lot over the years. I have a friend that his idea of bagging and tagging everything was a gallon ziploc bag with the label saying front end bolts and screws. That means from the firewall forward. It doesn't get any better the futher he goes.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back