• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very Proud, I will have a marine recruit in the family

Congratulations! Please send him my appreciation for his service to this great country. :)

Congratulations Pop's. please thank him for his service. God bless him and the rest of our servicemen and women! :usflag:. Outhouse though has gotta be a tough name to live by. I feel bad for him.

That's Private Outhouse.... :poke: Okay Stop IT!! Thats not funny....

Actually it is & his best option is to roll with it & head off the jokes by having a sense of humor....

Well that or go Pvt Pyle on someone.....

Yeah, laughing about it is probably the better call....

As everyone has said tell him thanks for stepping up & serving his country.... We Vets appreciate it...

Pops, set up a vacation so you can go to his graduation. It’s always been on a Friday. Parris Island is much better when you don’t have to stay!! (ask Bill Monk)

That's Private Outhouse.... :poke: Okay Stop IT!! Thats not funny....

Actually it is & his best option is to roll with it & head off the jokes by having a sense of humor....

Well that or go Pvt Pyle on someone.....

Yeah, laughing about it is probably the better call....

As everyone has said tell him thanks for stepping up & serving his country.... We Vets appreciate it...

Or he can change his name before he goes. We still appreciate his service for our country though.

Pops, set up a vacation so you can go to his graduation. It’s always been on a Friday. Parris Island is much better when you don’t have to stay!! (ask Bill Monk)

Agreed, you don’t want to miss graduation.

Good for him

congrats

great way to make men out of boys
or women

Congrats!

I remember the day I shipped out to USAF basic - currently waiting on a medical review to transfer to the Army.

Best thing I ever did was join up

E3DC1E60-F384-49C1-A6D1-1BD4127ABEB8.jpeg

Had a great time sending them off to boot camp.​

upload_2020-2-7_9-41-43.jpeg

Today’s ceremony day
Next stop Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune

Last edited:
Outstanding! Headed to grunt school?

Shoot “expert” on rifle range & don’t screw up badly. Or as my dad said, “eyes & ears open, mouth shut”.
To that I'll add: "Stand in the middle of the last row in formations." It cuts down dramatically the number of details you'll be picked for...

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back