• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals 2024 Tent Activities

First year it was the voltage regulator. Last year the fuel pump. This year, who knows? :rolleyes:
We're here for ya brother! :drinks:

Plus, if you are going to have an issue - at least you are coming to a place that has lots of parts!

if anyone has a small generator to power a few fans to keep the air moving, that would be awesome....... the few times the breeze kicked up last year made quite a difference........ or maybe we can have low to mid 80s with low humidity for a change :rolleyes:

or an inverter to run off of 12V DC?
That's not a bad idea, although I don't know what the rule is regarding generators. Most are loud and obnoxious, but an inverter to run some fans???

I like the way you think!!!

One like this would be good:
1710160312153.png

you guys kill me .... if i can get pop to come hold down the fort il try and make it.... unless ya deliver ....lol

I might make an appearance. Ill be going just for the swap meet this year, not showing anything this time around

Auto Transport Service
Back