• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Veterans on the Board

USAF 1977 - 1985
SSgt
Morse Code Intercept
Admin
Flight Simulator Maint

30 years and still in uniform. I'm planning to retire next year. Wing commander of a Special Operations Wing and currently on staff with Special Ops headquarters. Wished I could say more but I will tell you that the young men and women today serving in uniform are amazing! They are just as patriotic and dedicated as the greatest generation. Every day is an honor to serve with them.

67-72 army

17 months Vietnam 82nd airborne. don't wanna talk about it. Mopar Junkie, Retired from Chrylers in 1996, concept car builder, owned them all, well close... 1002519_585746378154770_1766321660_n.jpg

US Army 1983 to 1986 63 November, M60 Tank Mechanic. 1-77th Armor 2nd brigade 4th ID. the good ol days

Active duty Air Force Tech Controller 94-99 Onizuka Air Station, The hump, Korea, Gunter Annex then pure awesomeness.

veteran stats....

Active duty Army 1975-1987. National Guard 2006-present. Iraq combat tour 2009-2010. I took basic at Ft Jackson, SC on to Ft Polk for 8 months, West Germany 3 years, Ft Lewis, WA and back to West Germany for 3 more years, Ft Gordon, GA and out. SCARNG till 2012 then VTARNG till today. Just received 90% disability rating from the VA last week. The DOD is now doing their thing about medical retirement.

Biz

Regular Army 1964- 67. Played trombone in the 5th Army band at Fort Sheridan, & 8th Army band in Korea. Didn't want to go, but wouldn't trade the experience for anything. A big thank you to all who have served!

US Army 66 to 68. Selected during the largest draft in US history in Oct. of 66. Over 50,000 young guys were chosen. Both of my older brothers were serving at that time.
Served as a Supply Sgt. for the 207th Signal Co. 21st Signal Group. Would do it all over again if given the chance.

LOL, I forgot to say what I do in the military. AH64D Apache Longbow Attack helicopters. Combat aviation with 1/151 Attack Recon Battalion.

" Have Hellfire, will travel"

Retired E-7, 2 Tours in Germany, 1 tour Korea, Ft. Stewart, Ft. Hood.
Deployments- Desert Storm, Yugoslavia, Bosnia, Korea, Kuwait, Iraq
Combat Infantryman Badge
Purple Heart

USAF 1977 - 1985 served as Morse code intercept operator, Admin spec, finished off as Digital Nav Tactics Training Device Spec (flight simulator maintenance). Worked on the B25H WST at Carswell AFB TX until the career field went civilian contract. I went contract with it for a couple of years. Been working on sims for American Airlines for the last 27 years.

Joe

2013-Present USAF
Security Forces - planning on cross training to Combat Control next year.

Currently Stationed at Joint Base Andrews, MD
Presidential Security

Platoon 112
1st battalion
Alpha Co.
U.S.M.C

My grandfather was in the army and was stationed in France in WW2 and my father served in the army in Viet Nam. I kinda went the other way and played a different position on the team.

- - - Updated - - -

USMC - 2002-2006. 0311 with 5th Marines, 3rd Battalion. Semper Fi.

Thanks to all the patriots on this forum who served. All branches, all eras, combat and peacetime.

O3
AF
(K)11M2F
Just got to Scott a few months ago
Just got my charger a few months ago
NKAWTG

US Army. 1971 to 1974. 63h20 (Wheeled and Tracked vehicle mechanic). Ft Polk La, Aberdeen Proving Grounds Md , Baumholder Germany. Thanks for those that have served and to those standing guard today!

Active duty U.S. Navy July 27, 1992 - August 16, 1994. Boot in San Diego, CA, AMH-A1 (aviation hydraulics) school in Millington, TN, VF-101 at NAS Oceana, VA. 30% service connected disability.

Tennessee State Guard, 1st INF BDE, 102nd INF BN, HHC; Second Lieutenant, Public Affairs Officer 2003-2004.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back