• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

View out my office window

Burrr
100_4751.JPG

There's a day care nut house across the street from my office and here's the view out my office window....

This goes on .....ALL ......DAY .....LONG from 7:00 am - 3:00 pm. What you don''t hear is the honking of the trucks he eggs on as they pass by. I can tell you that all the horn honking gets pretty tedious.

RC are you sure that is not you in disguise doing that short video :rolleyes:

The office view today. After 35 years, it's time for some new blacktop. Even the dancing fool (see a few posts above), sitting on his car across the street (between the two men standing behind the bucket) stopped his marching and was watching what's going on.

driveway.jpg

It doesn't seem to play anymore....

One of my all time favs...remember spinning that 45 in the German disco back in 1978 for my German peeps...

IMG_1632.JPG

This morning. The dogs chase a big deer to the end of the property.. but at the front fence I find the baby...

Auto Transport Service
Back