• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

View out my office window

Were you able to get him out of the fence???

Yes, but it took awhile. I first tried with a pole but nothing. I then grab the backs legs trying to pull it back out , then the mother showed. Not to happy.
I pulled the post holding the fence angling it to the side and out it went.....

Yes, but it took awhile. I first tried with a pole but nothing. I then grab the backs legs trying to pull it back out , then the mother showed. Not to happy.
I pulled the post holding the fence angling it to the side and out it went.....
Good for you Pops for taking care of that little guy! Glad you got a pic of him.

It does for me if I hit the arrow in the center & then the one on the bottom left.
Tried that and just now again....still getting the error notice. Oh well. Pretty sure what the vid shows by your description lol

Same thing here over the last couple of days, had a very small fawn run right past me, on Sunday,did not here it or see it... scared the crap out of me. Told the wife I just saw a fawn, wife asks, you sure it was not a jack rabbit, yup.... That's how things roll around here. Anyway, couple of hours later it returns, since then the wife has been on a mission trying to find the parents.

Not out a window yet still being built.
20180628_101542_resized_1(1).jpg

Well..........that can't be good....
It's hard to believe but that tanker fire was almost four years ago, it still seems like yesterday. That was my second serious tanker fire I responded to in my 18 years working in NJ. Now im in NC doing the same job, just a matter of time.

It's hard to believe but that tanker fire was almost four years ago, it still seems like yesterday. That was my second serious tanker fire I responded to in my 18 years working in NJ. Now im in NC doing the same job, just a matter of time.
I am very appreciative of people like you out there that are the first responders (includes military). Thank you for your service!!!

The nut is out there today marching around with his 4th of July hat & shirt....

nut2.jpg

Last edited:
Saw this little motor while heading to a car show a couple days ago.

A751245A-3D71-4806-8AFE-AE3D31531F2D.jpeg
F3872FD1-B514-4207-92FD-28AB5E58547E.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back