• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Mopar Muscle

The York reunion is a must do-bucket list item ! I went back in 2001.

York is done,,,too many legends have passed.Bud Fauble was one of my heros.He drove for Chrysler in the heyday! Bud told me about the time they but him in a blown nitro Dodge and it went KA-BOOM:eek:! He told them he would NEVER drive nitro again!
Him and his wife were big in ball room dancing and they were quite the dressers!

IMG_0715.JPG 7.15.13 311.jpg 7.15.13 312.jpg

York is done,,,too many legends have passed.Bud Fauble was one of my heros.He drove for Chrysler in the heyday! Bud told me about the time they but him in a blown nitro Dodge and it went KA-BOOM:eek:! He told them he would NEVER drive nitro again!
Him and his wife were big in ball room dancing and they were quite the dressers!

View attachment 683199 View attachment 683200 View attachment 683201

In my "Photo Garage" I have some pics of the past reunions.

Bud was a cool guy. I sat with him and his wife, outside having something to eat at one of the reunions. Sharp Dressed, Quite the couple. He loved flying planes too!

i1630.jpg

Awaah man, York was great. I have a program book that a whole bunch of them signed for me. I guess none of us will live forever.

Awaah man, York was great. I have a program book that a whole bunch of them signed for me. I guess none of us will live forever.
I was able to take a few friends there that had NEVER been there before.The Nostalgia Nationals was always the same weekend as York.I remember when York started on Thursday:)

In my "Photo Garage" I have some pics of the past reunions.

Bud was a cool guy. I sat with him and his wife, outside having something to eat at one of the reunions. Sharp Dressed, Quite the couple. He loved flying planes too!

View attachment 683210
Barb is also a great person she's still very active not to mention very political savvy & a great sense of humor with all the stupidity that goes on in the world.

One of my favorite Mopar stories is when Bud picked up his AWB '65 Coronet from Detroit he drove it home to PA on the turnpike. Race Hemi, no heat, in winter. Now that's a man's man! I think he did it partially to break in the Hemi. Jim Kramer has that car now and told me it had a rigged up single muffler exhaust for that trip.

I would love to know where those old drag cars went...Maybe to Mopar Heaven ! ^^^^^

Auto Transport Service
Back