• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Mopar Muscle

going back to post #109 that black hemi dart my cousin got that car from the original owner john rivers in 1978 for $4000 it took a year of work to move the springs in tub it took the 8 3/4 out and put a narrow dana in sub frame connectors and a 12 point cage in it re painted it red it was a terror on gratiot ave east side detroit yes he made it a street racer sold the car in 84 the last time i was told about the car the guy took the car apart and sold it in pieces

The last time I saw this car, it was at a local indoor car show, late winter, maybe 7 years ago, near Buffalo ? It was for sale there. Looking back, wish I would have seriously considered it, seeing as the asking price seemed fair, for a Awesome, driving Real A990 !!!

Who here has the guts to pull the trigger on this monster..

View attachment 1397301

Sg1.jpg
Sg2.jpg

The last time I saw this car, it was at a local indoor car show, late winter, maybe 7 years ago, near Buffalo ? It was for sale there. Looking back, wish I would have seriously considered it, seeing as the asking price seemed fair, for a Awesome, driving Real A990 !!!
Hap Gooder here in Ontario restored it and then later had it for sale. I think he was from Fort Erie area, across the border from Buffalo. I know he sold it, but do not know where it went. I talked to him about the restoration, since I had finished the restoration on my '64 Polara 500 convertible and was going to start a restoration on my Polara hardtop. Good guy and a nice car.

i 'd like to see the coefficient of drag of the wagon vs 2 door. I bet the wagon is slicker, and would be more slippery with a deflector on the rear roof!

All great pics; here’s a fresh one on I-76 in Ohio today. Courtesy of my youngest son.

IMG_0339.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back