• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Virgin mopar owner!

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Best of luck in your rebuild. When you ask a question here, you will usually get an answer(s) that will help, if not solve, your situation.

Welcome. I also have a 67 Charger and a 67 Coronet. You will find that this site is a great place to locate or get help locating parts. Also a treasure of knowledge can be found since a lot of us have done what you are going to have to do. Any pictures of your project?

Welcome. I also have a 67 Charger and a 67 Coronet. You will find that this site is a great place to locate or get help locating parts. Also a treasure of knowledge can be found since a lot of us have done what you are going to have to do. Any pictures of your project?
:luvplace:
I have two pics of the shell I will put up soon. Nothing impressive though!

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Best of luck in your rebuild. When you ask a question here, you will usually get an answer(s) that will help, if not solve, your situation.
Alma! Ya your smack dab in the middle of the state. I'm across the river from Harsens Island down southeast from you! Merry Christmas!!

Auto Transport Service
Back