• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

W.T.B. 8.75 housing with axles....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bens69PlymouthSatellite

Local time
12:30 PM
Reaction score
W.T.B. 8.75 rear end for a 69 b body, dont matter what case 742 would be the preference,with axles and carrier housing,differential is a plus not a big deal if there is not one shoot me some prices must be in good shape and I will pay shipping to NW Indiana. pics are essential.

Whats the measurements from backing plate to backing plate? And backing plate to leaf perch? I've got one but don't know what it came out of!

Hey whats up I can measure it tomorrow,my housing has a B stamped on it on the right or left side of the backing plate,and also on the top left axle housing,should have a number stamped on it 1,2,or 9,ill get back to you,do you have any pics?

Well I will be swapping to a Dana 60 in my 65 Coronet so I will have a 8 3/4(489 case) sitting in the corner. Has both spring perches on it(stock and in board) sure grip,4:10. $500 I will be in Joilet(route66 Pinks All Out) on June 25-26 so I can bring it up then if interested. Stock spring perches 44" I can get more measurements when I get back to the shop(thursday 15th) if you want

That would be cool if I don't find somthing by then, kinda think I already did,but if somthing falls through ill let u know and thanks!

8 3/4 rear end complete from '68 charger

we have a complete rear end in a '68 dodge charger...do not know gears..
it appears to be in very nice shape overall..
350 and it's yours..come and get it on west side of cleveland.
440-522-0048

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back