• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

waiting for a motor

made my first payment of 3000 bucks in dec of 2019 had the short block paid off in march of 2020, 6300 bucks, they supplied everything...including block
That really sucks as someone probably bought that short block for next to nothing when they liquidated "their" assets. People like that though never disappear completely probably doing stuff out of a garage and hooked up with a small machine shop. Best bet is to find a local guy who deals with them. Send him the copies of receipts you have for nothing to correct the situation...

Best thing at this point, since you don't like confrontation is to hire a attorney.

thats another 5 grand,,,it's gotta be done
Find a shark, sue for restitution, court costs and lawyers fees. Sue for quadruple the cost of the engine. Let the lawyer settle for your engine money back, plus $2k for you, lawyer gets whatever else he can......
I hope you have documentation, canceled checks, and a way of proving you never got an engine.

Find a shark, sue for restitution, court costs and lawyers fees. Sue for quadruple the cost of the engine. Let the lawyer settle for your engine money back, plus $2k for you, lawyer gets whatever else he can......
I hope you have documentation, canceled checks, and a way of proving you never got an engine.
Always shoot fer the moon. Even after paying Dewey, Cheatem & Howe 25%, you'll still be $$ ahead. :thumbsup:

I think you should gather all the evidence you have (receipts, recordings, bank statements), write down in chronological order what happened, who said what, when, and where. Go to the police, make a complaint, get a police report, lawyer up and sue.

wheres-my-money-stewie.gif

I think you should gather all the evidence you have (receipts, recordings, bank statements), write down in chronological order what happened, who said what, when, and where. Go to the police, make a complaint, get a police report, lawyer up and sue.

View attachment 1600741
HA! I have this one up in my office...

where is the money.jpg

Sound like a case for Judge Judie. I would be filling a lawsuit and get some or all of my money back. I just wonder why you waited so long. When my engine was at my builders ever so often touched base with a friendly phone call or just happened to drop buy because I was in the area, so I told him. LOL. Sorry, this happened. Hope you can recoup some or all your money.

Sound like a case for Judge Judie. I would be filling a lawsuit and get some or all of my money back. I just wonder why you waited so long. When my engine was at my builders ever so often touched base with a friendly phone call or just happened to drop buy because I was in the area, so I told him. LOL. Sorry, this happened. Hope you can recoup some or all your money.
they are in michigan and im in Idaho,,talked to them 2 times on the phone in 4 years,,they just dont answer

Auto Transport Service
Back