• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

waiting for a motor

jason from mars

Local time
1:15 AM
Reaction score
Anybody have a good contact number for michael ware or eric budden of muscle motors racing in lansing michigan? I bought a stroker shortblock from them 4 years ago and still haven't seen it, any help would be appreciated,, their shops are located at 2085, and 2022 glen street lansing...

Didn't he close up his shop?

Anybody have a good contact number for michael ware or eric budden of muscle motors racing in lansing michigan? I bought a stroker shortblock from them 4 years ago and still haven't seen it, any help would be appreciated,, their shops are located at 2085, and 2022 glen street lansing...
Google is your friend sometimes..... Hope you didn’t pay up front.

IMG_5280.png

That sucks. Not much you can do now...
...although...if you ever catch up with him....I hear that drilling out a guy's kneecaps with a battery drill and an auger bit is the best.

There isn't a surgeon alive who could fix that up. Way better than shooting a kneecap....and not as noisy (provided the sounds of an old man screaming aren't a problem). :thumbsup:

...although...if you ever catch up with him....I hear that drilling out a guy's kneecaps with a battery drill and an auger bit is the best.

There isn't a surgeon alive who could fix that up. Way better than shooting a kneecap....and not as noisy (provided the sounds of an old man screaming aren't a problem). :thumbsup:
rather knock him down and **** in his mouth

Auto Transport Service
Back