• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wand light

My pops has the harbor freight version and its pretty good. Bright little bastard for sure! Has the magnet on the end too so we can stick it then flex it to where you are working.

Burn your retinas bright for sure ! Yeah I got one too,good tool.

I miss all of my magnetic flashlights.... I always wonder who's car they're still under and how they're doing...

Lighting is something that always seems to be a PIA, it never shines where you need it or stays there, I have tried a lot of them, I have broken (read slammed onto the floor) many of them. I currently use a variety of rechargeable, wired and battery powered lights to get the job done. I just ordered some of these, we will see how they work.

Lighting is something that always seems to be a PIA, it never shines where you need it or stays there, I have tried a lot of them, I have broken (read slammed onto the floor) many of them. I currently use a variety of rechargeable, wired and battery powered lights to get the job done. I just ordered some of these, we will see how they work.
I have tried everything as well. I love a new gadget and iam sure it will break after a while or 'will forget to recharge it and the batteries will go bad.

Me and shop lights don't get along too well generally. My current "go to" lights are 4 small LED lights I got at HD that are designed to illuminate bushes or something, I put plug on the ends and then put a round magnet I got from HF. They are small and put out a lot of light. I also have 2 larger LED lights I got from HD that are designed as shop or work lights, they have H style legs so you can sit them down and point them, but I also put circular magnets from HF (the 3") and they are awesome for under the car.

This thread came up at the perfect time for me as I can't stand any of the lights I own for working under cars or in the engine bay. Poked around on Amazon and found this 2 - pack of wand lights for $31, which is almost 1/4 the cost of an Astro. Delivered in 2 days and already got used last night. Gotta say that ******** nailed it again, these are the cats ***. Thanks RC.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07W9F6D6J/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Auto Transport Service
Back