• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanna see some tire flex action?

Rusty knuckles

Local time
10:18 AM
Reaction score
I put together this video of my autocross runs from last weekend. I didn't do it for entertainment so much as i did to see how i was driving and how tires were reacting. I think some 200tw tires are in my future. I think i found the limit of the ole cooper's. Coincidentally, does anyone know a good wheel search website. Want to find the cheapest 17 or 18" wheels I can that will fit under my car. I'm cool with used junkyard wheels.

20220923_181157.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing that. A lot of fun to watch!
On wheels (if you're interested in new ones), Tire Rack is a good place to start:
www.tirerack.com

When I was autocrossing, I was always told that a squealing tire was a happy tire.

When I was autocrossing, I was always told that a squealing tire was a happy tire.
My fastest run had the least amount of tire squeal. But it's super fun to overdrive the course too. I was really surprised at the tire damage on the shoulder of the tire. But you can see in the video they flex a LOT!

Auto Transport Service
Back