• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Want to sell my car, but...

I'm with Pete. Don't open that can of worms. It's a nice car it will sell. Do you know how many of these cars have been
re-bodied over the years. I sold my '70 Charger in '92. After the deal was done the guy told me he was using to re-body
a Triple black '70 440 six pack Charger. And this guy worked for one of the Big Magazine Companies. My Heart Sunk!
They are out there,you have to do your homework when you are buying a car.

I finally got around to posting my car in the "For Sale" section. I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions for edits on my ad.
POST THOSE SUGGESTIONS HERE
I want to be totally honest and upfront about this car and not misrepresent what it is. Thanks !

Link:
FOR SALE - 1971 Charger
Linky no worky!

I took the link down for the time being. I should have maybe just edited it to reflect a "Clone".

So what did u ever find out for sure. Was it a re body or clone. What does the serial number/dash vin reflect? Do any body numbers match ? Thanks. Kim

Since you suspect your car may have been rebodied, it's important to be upfront with potential buyers. Transparency is key. Make sure to disclose the VIN issue and provide all the information you know about the car's history. It's always better to be honest and build trust with potential buyers. Now, onto selling your car. I recommend checking out SGCarmart's platform. They have a dedicated section for selling cars where you can list your vehicle. It's a popular site with a wide audience, so you have a good chance of finding interested buyers. Here's the link you can check out Sell your Car with Sgcarmart - Singapore's #1 Car Platform. Hope this still helps.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back