• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE Wanted: 1966 Charger Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

sate70

Local time
12:58 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Im in need of a torsion bar mount and front frame section frome the rear drivers frame. Would like it near Minnesota but dont mind paying shipping. Need now.

My brother has/had a '67 Coronet 4dr he was parting. I just sent him a message to see if he still has it.

- - - Updated - - -

I did talk with my brother. Still has the car, someone is interested in it. I'll let you know if the deal goes south. Car is down by I-90, 130ish miles south of Willmar.

Yes please keep me posted. Very interested.

My brother has/had a '67 Coronet 4dr he was parting. I just sent him a message to see if he still has it.

- - - Updated - - -

I did talk with my brother. Still has the car, someone is interested in it. I'll let you know if the deal goes south. Car is down by I-90, 130ish miles south of Willmar.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! wish he was closer.

1966 chargerb parts

Im in need of a torsion bar mount and front frame section frome the rear drivers frame. Would like it near Minnesota but dont mind paying shipping. Need now.

give me a call if you need parts i am in central mn 320-237-7084

I have a 66 parts car, you are welcome to come and take what you need. The shell is going for scrap with in a month.
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back