• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: '64 Polara 500 interior parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
5:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm looking for '64 Polara front buckets, console (4-speed or auto), and a rear seat. Looking for parts that are in decent (not smashed or rusty) condition. Thanks for looking...

I got a contact for ya

i know he's got one cause i turned him on to two 64 polaras a standard and a 500 complete cars...don't know if he'll ship but he's got the goods (a whole feild of cars 500-600 mopars be worth the trip PM ME

I could use that number as well. I'm restoring a Polara 500 convertible 4spd now. Thanks in advance. Happy New Year!

I have like new condition front buckets and a like new rear seat from a 65 Monaco 500 (same?).......center console is sold. I am open to offers. Buyer responsible for shipping from Georgia

I have like new condition front buckets and a like new rear seat from a 65 Monaco 500 (same?).......center console is sold. I am open to offers. Buyer responsible for shipping from Georgia

could you post a pic of the seats-thanks

Yes, I have all of those parts. They are not in perfect condition, they are almost 50 years old. This is a really old post...you still looking for Polara seats and console?

seats

Yes, I have all of those parts. They are not in perfect condition, they are almost 50 years old. This is a really old post...you still looking for Polara seats and console?

do you still have the seats?:blob1:

mal

Seats

do you still have the seats?:blob1:

mal

Now that I think about it, these seats and console are out of a 65 Monaco. They have been in the basement for 25 years. This is the first time they have been touched in many years. The console compartment is is cracked, I'm sure that it can be fixed. The wicker on the back of the front seats is not in good shape but all the chrome and trim pieces are there. Everything is really dirty. The rear deck speaker cover thing with the Dodge emblem on it is warped but all the chrome is there. I don't want much for this stuff, I would just like to see someone use it. It would ship from the Boston area, this stuff is heavy. Let me know if you are interested. Also found the rear interior panels. DSC02452.JPGDSC02455.JPGDSC02459.JPGDSC02458.JPGDSC02457.JPGDSC02456.JPGDSC02454.JPGDSC02451.JPGDSC02452.JPGDSC02455.JPGDSC02459.JPGDSC02458.JPGDSC02457.JPGDSC02456.JPGDSC02454.JPGDSC02451.JPG

Whatcha want for the console??

Whatcha want for the console??
I want it all gone, I don't want to part it out. Somebody needs this stuff, I am not trying to get rich. I just want it to go to a good home. Make an offer for all of it?

Well, without a price for the console, I guess I'm S.O.L. cause I dont need the seats. Just thought that another console would be nice to take and make it look good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back