• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WANTED 67 PLY GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick your poison. I have 3 67 Hemi GTX 4 speeds, 1 67 GTX Hemi automatic, 2 67 GTX 440 automatics. They are priced anywhere from 30-95K, PM me if this has interest to you.

Pick your poison. I have 3 67 Hemi GTX 4 speeds, 1 67 GTX Hemi automatic, 2 67 GTX 440 automatics. They are priced anywhere from 30-95K, PM me if this has interest to you.
Which one do you have that's only $30k? From what I have seen yours are the cream of the crop.

Hey have you seen 1967gtx's car? He hasn't Been Active for awhile, but it is available.440 4spd.Look himup.$35k

There was another decent one for sale on here awhile ago also. Can't remember his username, but it was his Dad's and he and his sister inherited it when he passed. Anyone remember him?

There was another decent one for sale on here awhile ago also. Can't remember his username, but it was his Dad's and he and his sister inherited it when he passed. Anyone remember him?
I don't remember him but I do remember that it ended up that he lowered the price due to the transmission being locked up (his words not mine).

Which one do you have that's only $30k? From what I have seen yours are the cream of the crop.
30K will get you a GG1 GTX 440 automatic, 8 3/4 3:23 742 housing. Buckets and Console with white interior and a black vinyl top. Mostly original car with one repaint. I have done some interior work, carpet and seat covers. Manual brakes and steering. Also will tell you the story if you wish.

30K will get you a GG1 GTX 440 automatic, 8 3/4 3:23 742 housing. Buckets and Console with white interior and a black vinyl top. Mostly original car with one repaint. I have done some interior work, carpet and seat covers. Manual brakes and steering. Also will tell you the story if you wish.
Didn't realize you were open to selling any of your beauties Jerry. The OP definitely needs to talk to you.

Jerry is the man!!! always there to answer any one of my dumb questions about my GTX restoration, much appreciated Jerry, its guys like you that make this forum and hobby enjoyable, ......Rich

Didn't realize you were open to selling any of your beauties Jerry. The OP definitely needs to talk to you.
I have come to realize that I'm getting to old to give this many cars the proper attention and driving that they need. So yes, I will part with some of them.

Man, if the wife wouldn't kill me! You have me really tempted!

Man, if the wife wouldn't kill me! You have me really tempted!
I am not actively trying to sell anything other than a few parts from time to time and the 67 Coronet 500 that I bought to help someone out of a bind, and put a lot of money into to bring it up several levels. As far as selling I do make offers to some WTB ads as was posted. Once out there I guess they are open game.

I am not actively trying to sell anything other than a few parts from time to time and the 67 Coronet 500 that I bought to help someone out of a bind, and put a lot of money into to bring it up several levels. As far as selling I do make offers to some WTB ads as was posted. Once out there I guess they are open game.
I thought that was the case when you posted earlier as I was a little shocked you might be selling. You have one sweet collection, and I have an affinity for 67s. Was my dad's favorite as well.

Have any 67 R/T parts? Or everything GTX?

PS. Major respect and admiration for your buying your friends 500 to help out. You are one heck of a friend for that my good sir!

I thought that was the case when you posted earlier as I was a little shocked you might be selling. You have one sweet collection, and I have an affinity for 67s. Was my dad's favorite as well.

Have any 67 R/T parts? Or everything GTX?

PS. Major respect and admiration for your buying your friends 500 to help out. You are one heck of a friend for that my good sir!
As bought and as is now.
20180314_171742.jpg

20200518_125208.jpg

$22,500

Wow, that turned out great! I love Turbine Bronze. Looks really good with the white interior. What motor does it have in it?
Non original 383. It's Medium Copper Metallic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back