• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted 71-72 Road Runner or GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

68383GTS

Local time
1:23 AM
Reaction score
Wanted 71-72 Road runner or GTX
I have a 1970 Road Runner 383,auto,with 15 options.It is a 4 owner 62,000 mile car,numbers matching,and unrestored. Very nice driver.I can E mail pics.I will have it at the Nationals Thur-Sun.Located in East Peoria,Illinois
[email protected] Thanks,Jim

Jim, how are far are you looking to go for a '71-'72. I am in CA and see them pop up occasionally and can pass on the info if it's not too far.

What type of Road Runner Are you looking for? Originally 383 4spd ac car. Here's a pic of ours. Rick ([email protected])

RR1.jpg

I really like the 71 better than the 72.My perfect car would be a 71 Curious Yella,4 speed,Air Grabber hood car.I must have a car with the Airgrabber OR 4 speed,one or the other atleast.I don't like FE5 red, white,and F6 Sassy grass.I would like a nice 15k-26k nice driver.I may take the right project car and alot of cash for my 70 Road Runner.
Thanks,Jim

Hey Jim, since you're looking to possibly trade, why not post a pic of your 70 for all to see?

just a thought

Rick, what color was yours originally?

I don't know how to post.I am computer Dumb.I can Email some pics. to someone if they know how to post they could post them for me. Thanks,Jim

Looks like you will be puttn in a bit of work there Rick.
Do you have some more progress pictures to post?

I don't know how to post.I am computer Dumb.I can Email some pics. to someone if they know how to post they could post them for me. Thanks,Jim

Hey Jim
I heard that this is National "Befriend a computer Geek" month.:hug:
Maybe you could introduce one to Mopars at a weekend cruise or drag race in trade for some posting instruction?:comp26:

I have a buddy selling a very nice Red one, but I can't recall the specs. It's a 71 located here in MI. Here's his cell #248-563-9025 I have pics, but I'm not sure where they are. Tell him Steve Cool gave you the #.
KID

69 Runner is giving me a hand and he should have some pics. posted of my car soon.
Thanks,Jim

Here we go. Jim sent me these pics of his runner, so have a look!!

70 runner 1.jpg

70 runner 2.jpg

70 runner 3.jpg

70 runner 4.jpg

70 runner 5.jpg

70 runner 6.jpg

THANKS 69Runner
I would also possibly trade it for a 68-70 Charger,67-69 Formula S,69 'Cuda,or 70-74 Barracuda or Cuda.I just like to get a different car every two or three years.Since I can't afford a whole fleet of Mopars anyway.
Jim

I just like to get a different car every two or three years.Since I can't afford a whole fleet of Mopars anyway.
Jim

that actually is a pretty good plan. I sort of got attached to mine.
Many years ago I got it from my cousin Wayne. He was raising his kids and really couldn't afford it, but his kids love it. Well he passed away a couple years ago. Now his son is raising kids too but I know he would never fogive me if i sold it to anyone else.

No prob. Hope this helps find it a new home.

(that'll be a dollah:D )

I was just going to offer you my 72 RR that I have out there for sale BUT I just saw you don't like FE5 red.

Jeff

Very nice car & Nice wheels! :grin:

Hey my sig PIC isn't there?? :confused:

1970 Runner R.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back