• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted 71-72 Road Runner or GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ? I am still looking for something different.I have alot of offers but nothing that really caught my eye. Jim

Jim,

Are you stuck on Roadrunners and GTXs? I have a nice Satellite Sebring Plus.
Thanks,
Tony

I have a 72 Petty Blue Satellite Sebring Plus. It is listed on this site if you would like to see pictures. It's a factory small block car (318) with auto trans, which it still has today. It has a Jasper engine and TCI 904 trans, both with low miles. I have access to a steel crank 440 and possibly a 727 which both were removed from a early 70's (72 or 73) C-Body. I didn't do the BB conversion because I didn't want to spend the money and gas prices where at $4/gal. Everything on the car is new. Very straight West Coast body with all original panels. No scale (rust) in trunk or on floors prior to repaint. Only needs are engine bay paint and big block if someone desires. For how I use the car, the 318 is just fine.
Thanks,
Tony

Sorry I don't like Petty Blue or full vinyl tops on 71-72's.Looks like you doing a real nice job so far on the car.I could due B5 with a canopy top Sorry Jim

Thanks for the reply Jim. I'm a B5 guy myself, but the original color was Petty Blue, so I went back with that. Some people really love it. It is starting to grow on me a little though. Good luck with you sale/trade.
Tony

Yes I saw it Thanks.Its funny in the 80's the 1969 was my favorite year Road Runner.By 1992 the 1970 Road Runner really grew on me.But since 2000 or so I really fell in love with the 1971 Road Runner... Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back