• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: '72 Roadrunner headlight bezels

Status
Not open for further replies.

FridayGt

Local time
9:05 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Don't know if you can tell from this pick, but my passenger side headlight bezel is cracked, and I would like a new one instead of this glued together one. I don't need the center piece, and don't NEED the drivers side bezel, but both in good condition is preferable. If it has the screws even better. Please let me know and send pictures. Will pay via pay pal and request some sort of delivery confirmation or tracking number. Please provide a price that includes shipping and paypal fees to zip 19734. Thank you!

IMAG0395.jpg

headlight bezel

your best bet would be to plastic weld it,i know you mentioned you dont want a cracked one,but these are very hard to find in any condtion.the last ones i sold went for $400 for a pair and both needed work.nice roadrunner by the way.

your best bet would be to plastic weld it,i know you mentioned you dont want a cracked one,but these are very hard to find in any condtion.the last ones i sold went for $400 for a pair and both needed work.nice roadrunner by the way.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm defenitely finding that out. lol. The ones that are in there now posess all manner a bubbly epoxy all over the crack on one and the lower center screw hole on the other. At least he covered it with a silver paint pen... lol. Yeah, $400 is a bit heavy for me to just have mine look nicer, and they are the original ones... lol. I suppose if there was deal to be had, I'd get at it, but not at that rate. Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back