• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE WANTED - Slotted Polished Aluminum Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northeast300

Local time
1:10 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking for a set of 4 new or used 15X8 aluminum slotted wheels like the one pictured below for my '79 300, if anyone has a set or knows where I can get them please let me know. This picture was pulled from google

getdata.jpg

Check out MHT wheels. They have revived the US Mag brand. The owner's father started US Mag.

You can get brand new slotted mags from Summitt racing. They carry both U.S. Indy mags and American Racing mags. Both companies have brought back the vintage slots. would love to put a set on my Charger 500. Go for it on your car!!

You can get brand new slotted mags from Summitt racing. They carry both U.S. Indy mags and American Racing mags. Both companies have brought back the vintage slots. would love to put a set on my Charger 500. Go for it on your car!!

Jegs has them too, i also want to make sure i get the right size tires. as you know, there is a lot of room in the wheel wells to fill up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back