• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Toronto-area '69 Charger for wind tunnel video!

Mr. Mopar

Local time
11:17 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm Nick, a Toronto-based writer with a request I was hoping someone could help with: I'm looking for a stock 1969 Dodge Charger for use in a high-end motorsports wind tunnel in Oshawa for a video article I'm putting together.

We're putting together an aerodynamics comparison between a modern Dodge Charger Hellcat and a vintage Charger but while we've got our hands on a Hellcat (courtesy FCA Canada) we still need the '69. The shoot would be in early September and would take up most of a day; the wind tunnel is in Oshawa.

If you've ever wanted to find out how slippery-through-the-air your old Charger is, here's your chance! The use of this wind tunnel typically costs $2,000-an-hour, but we're getting you in for free! If that ain't enough for you, we can sure get you a ride in the Hellcat, and maybe even some seat time. (If it's fame you're after, you can expect to see the completed video on CTVNews.ca, YouTube, Jalopnik and across the web generally.)

If you're interested in this opportunity, please email me at nickmaronese[at]gmail.com ASAP. Cheers!

Give me a call to give me some more details..
Thanks, Claudio
44e79afa1e4997ca05e89e6ac0bd0e99.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back