• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED Ultrabell Housing for a518 to Big Block

Blackcoronet440

Local time
12:31 PM
Reaction score
I am in the middle of a 727 a518 swap and I'm was hoping one of my Mopar Buddies on here has a used unit for sale. Or, Maybe know of someone that has one for sale. Just trying to see if I can find a deal before I pull the trigger and buy a brand new one....

I don't know of any off hand for sale & they ain't a cheap trans either, but will keep my ears & eyes open... did you try Craigslist, Racing Junk or E-Scam already ??, not really sure what you need either the UltraBell Bellhousing or the A-518 o/d trans.... or maybe one set up already ?? or both to do your own...

I see I was not clear at all. Sorry the coffee makes my mind move way faster then my fingers. I'd like to find a good used Ultrabell Bell housing for an a518 Trans to adapted to a big block. I have a great core from a local trans shop I just bought last week. I will try racejunk and e scam. Craigslist has nothing rightnow..

I see I was not clear at all. Sorry the coffee makes my mind move way faster then my fingers. I'd like to find a good used Ultrabell Bell housing for an a518 Trans to adapted to a big block. I have a great core from a local trans shop I just bought last week. I will try racejunk and e scam. Craigslist has nothing rightnow..

good luck, I haven't seen any used JW Performance Ultra Bell housing for sale yet....

Auto Transport Service
Back